Celebrities

Celebrities

Sunday, April 25, 2010

plastic surgery

Now days it is almost normal for celebrities to get plastic surgery. One article that I was looking at caught my eye. It was one of Heidi Montag from the hit show The Hills. I'm not sure how true it is that she got all ten of these procedures done, however she definitely got a boob job and a nose job. She was already gorgeous before and I think that getting plastic surgery was unnecessary. I think that celebrities are obsessed with being "perfect". But what is perfect? I feel like some celebrities don't know where to stop and just keep getting more and more surgical procedures done in hope of reaching "perfection."

1 comment:

  1. I think celebrities are under a lot of pressure to look good and when they don't they are criticized.I understand their reason for getting plastic surgery when its with in reason to make a minor adjustment to their appearance or to help further their career, but I also think they're actions and decisions are sending a bad message to their fans and young people who look up to them. I think celebrities and ordinary people that undergo massive amounts of plastic surgery because they feel bad about themselves and their appearance are seeing the wrong doctor-they should be seeing a psychiatrist because clearly the problems are on the inside, not on the outside.

    ReplyDelete